Why is everyone I listen to at the moment called Jamie? It’s absurd.
Favourite Jamie: Lidell. Is this guy getting the recognition he deserves or have I just not been paying attention (more likely)?
Favourite track: Burial’s version of Wayfaring stranger is strangely addictive.
Favourite album: James Blake. Funnily enough I don’t listen to it that much. It’s almost like a painting in a museum; I admire it but that doesn’t mean I always enjoy it. I bet it sounds amazing live though.
- Street – Jamie Woon
- Your sweet boom – Jamie Lidell
- Far nearer – Jamie XX
- Air and lack thereof – James Blake
- Night air (Ramadanman refix) – Jamie Woon
- NY is killing me – Jamie XX and Gil Scott-Heron
- Multiply (Herbert’s Hoedown Bump) – Jamie Lidell
- Multiply (Hot Chip mix) – Jamie Lidell
- The City (Four Tet mix) – Jamie Lidell
- Wayfaring stranger (Burial remix) – Jamie Woon
- The Wilhelm scream – James Blake
- Compass – Jamie Lidell
- She needs me – Jamie Lidell
- Multiply in a minor key – Jamie Lidell
|jamiewho - Listen now|